Sober Raving Conscious Clubbing UK Festival Seeks Promoter/Organiser/Coordinator & Ground Staff
Location: London, United Kingdom
Spread over a week end. The Sober Raving Conscious Clubbing festival is geared towards the clubbing fraternity who want to party and have fun but without the need for alcohol or drugs. Conscious clubbing is certainly becoming the real alternative for disillusioned clubbers and clubbers who do not need a substance to have a great time - but do not like being surrounded by others who do use alcohol or drugs. In fact, stats that were released 2015 by the adult drinking habits for the Office for National Statistics said that more than one in five adults (21%) did not drink alcohol at all. Increasingly more and more people are waking up to the fact that it’s possible to have fun without the need for alcohol or drugs. On the flip side. Increasingly disillusioned clubbers are turning their backs on the need to take alcohol or drugs as a pre-requisite to having a great time. We are offering a completely unique festival package of accommodation (in a tent that we provide) and food. All this is included in the price of the ticket. In addition, a part of the profits made will be paid to a not for profit good cause that helps people with addiction. This organisation of the ethos of the festival go hand in hand.
KEY VOLUNTEERING POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
Volunteer Festival Organiser
Volunteer Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Volunteer Social Media Manager
Volunteer Events Marketeer
*ALL THE ABOVE POSITIONS PAY GENEROUS EXPENSES AND A BONUS UPON THE FESTIVAL COMPLETION.
We also require the following ground staff for the duration of the festival:
Festival Set Up
Festival Tear Down & Clean Up
Information & Hospitality
Roving Security / Peace Patrol
Camping / Parking / Traffic Staff.
All ground staff shall receive the following:
• You get to go to the festival without having to buy a ticket! This will have saved you in excess of £200 already!
• If you’re volunteering rather than working for money, chances are that you’ll have plenty of time off to go and participate in the conscious clubbing events.
• It’s a great way to gain experience if you’re thinking about working in events in the future and the best way to network and work your way up into a fully paid position. As a matter of fact, in the festival world if is often hard to get yourself into a paid position without some voluntary experience.
• As a volunteer you will have your accommodation and food provided.
• You get to see the inner workings of a spiritually based festival.
Volunteers Feedbacks 0 votes