Volunteers needed for English teaching program in Prague
Location: Prague, Czechia
Angloville hosts language immersion programs all over Europe and we are looking for volunteers for our program starting on Sunday the 28th of May until the 2nd of June.
You will spend five days taking part in conversations and activities which strive to help our clients improve their English speaking skills. We are relaxed in our approach to teaching English, we don't use books or grammer, we simply cultivate a space where English is used in all contexts, essentially we want our clients to be fully immersed in English for the duration of the program.
Open-mindedness and kindness are key to being a good participant in Angloville. If you enjoy new cultures, experiences, and people, this will undoubtedly be a wonderful opportunity for you.
Candidates must be fluent in English and be aged 21+
- Free accommodation in high standard hotels and food for all action-packed days.
- A free tour (lunch included) of Prague
- Invaluable experience with local professionals
- In-country support throughout the duration of the program.
- A diploma from Angloville.
- An amazing experience with a chance to improve your CV and launch your career teaching English
If you feel you could potentially be a good candidate, please get in touch with us or apply through our website. (link below)
Volunteers Feedbacks 0 votes