Help our lovely children in a beautiful surrounding
Location: Lalitpur, Nepal
You will experience a traditional nepalese everyday life. The kids are very curious and open minded and they will like to learn from you and of course you are going to learn a lot from them as well.
Of course not all the days are the same, but here is a quick overview of what a common day looks like in our orphanage:
1. Wake up in the morning and quick cleaning of the house and surroundings
2. Help children with their homework and take breakfast
3. Distribute the meal
4. After meal, make them brush their teeth
5. Help the children to wear their school uniforms
6. Bring them to school
7. Clean kitchen, utensils and rooms of the children
8. After finishing the work then you'll have free time. In that time, if you want to, we can work in office for promoting the orphanage
9. Bring the children back home from school
10. Snacks at home and playing time. Then, we have to teach and help them to do their homework
11. Once dinner is ready we have to serve the dinner to the kids
12. Make the kids brush their teeth, clean utensils and clean the kitchen
13. Go to bed
If you need free time in order to visit the surroundings, we are pretty open as we want you to feel comfortable in our orphanage. So unless we absolutely require your help one day, there is no reason we are going to refuse it.
We also invite you to visit our families in the countryside of Nepal, near Pokhara, with hot springs, beautiful landscapes and historical buildings in Mallaj. You will be able to get to know traditional Nepalese life, to help in the field and to participate in Nepalese festivals.
Volunteers Feedbacks 0 votes