Meditation centre in Yangon
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Conditions for volunteers
1. Age 19 to 35
2. Interested in Buddhism and meditation
3. Able to follow local culture and belief.
4. Respectful and able to listen to the advice given by spiritual advisers.
5. Able to stay for 2 weeks.
6. Healthy and able to help.
7. Good in English.
Working hour is 5 hours per day. Meditation time is morning and night.
Dress code is long pants and t-shirt. No sleeveless and short pants/skirts, or revealing clothes is allowed.
Volunteers Feedbacks 1 votes