Radak Adventure (www.radakadventure.com) is a small company, operating outdoor adventure activities in Gopeng, Perak, Malaysia. We provide services such as white water rafting, waterfall abseiling, cave exploration, mountaineering, outdoor team building and event management. We have a small area which we develop into a campsite. At the campsite, we live together with our crews for about 5 of us. We built the campsite on our own including the landscape, toilets and other small buildings. Our business is not 100% about profit, it’s more about our interest in outdoor. We helped the locals and friends in providing employment opportunities.
We are developing the campsite to an eco friendly camp, by repurpose and using recycled materials. We are also planning to invite school children and university students to share the ideas of recycling. Our campsite is situated in the lush green forest of Malaysia, surrounded by many trees including durian trees, rubber trees, palm oil trees. There is a river where we could swim, a cave to explore, limestone and waterfalls. There is also a few of aborigine people’s villages. If you like nature, our place is the right place.
We are also in the process of decorating and developing a place to be a guesthouse by using the same ideas of using recycled materials.
We need long term volunteers to help us.
We need about 5 persons to help us to:
1. Take care of our rabbits, cats, flowers and other spices that we grow at our garden. Just give food to the animals and watering the plants. In the morning and in the evening only.
2. Help us in cleaning the kitchen, washing dishes, sweeping.
3. Decorating the place especially related to landscape and building of racks, tables etc.
4. Help us during the event such becoming support crew, driving, and guiding.
5. Guesthouse personnel to receive bookings, and do the maintenance.
Requirement to become a volunteer:
1. No experience needed. Just your interest, interest and interest.
2. Be humble, hardworking and respect the culture here.
3. Minimum period of volunteering is one month.
4. Maximum is up to you, however it depends on your attitude.
What you will get in return:
1. Free food. We love eating, so abundant of food here.
2. Free sleep. We provide tents, toilets and whatever you need here as long as it is reasonable to provide.
3. Free participation in the activities.
4. Get to know the friendly locals and their unique culture.