Help needed for teaching English to Banyuwangi, East Java, Indonesia
Location: Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Come teach English in my Learning Center!
We are a new non-profit English center supported by a company in Wongsorejo, Banyuwangi – Indonesia, near the ferry port to Bali. We have begun teaching English helping children and adults who don't have money or an opportunity to join an English course. My name is Uddin, and I live in this community. I am passionate about our local people and want to support the people living here.
We are always in need of volunteer support to ensure we give our community the best classes, knowledge and cultural exchange we can to better their future.
We ask for:
• You must have advanced English;
• You must be 18 years old or over;
• Stay at least 2 weeks at the center;
• Teach 1 hour classes 2x per day and 4x per week;
• Share Ideas to collaborate and build our dream together.
We provide free:
• 3 meals a day and access to the fully equipped kitchen;
• Accommodation with twin en-suite bedroom, air-conditioning, wifi;
• Free Laundry service;
• Pick-up and drop-off;
• Tours around Banyuwangi one time per week including: Ijen Mountains (Blue Fire), waterfalls around Banyuwangi, Baluran National Park, and if you have any plans to visit somewhere, please inform to us and we will try to arrange it for you.
“Building a dream takes a unique team. Can you help us?”
If you have interest in my center, I can send to you our Information pack for more details. And if you need to speak to someone, I am available to answer all your questions.
Thanks for your attention,
Volunteers Feedbacks 0 votes