Stay with us at our Peaceful Tropical Paradise in Costa Rica close to beaches, surfing and Tamarindo
Location: Refundores, Costa Rica
The Agave Lodge is a hidden little hidden tropical paradise in on the north Pacific coast of Costa Rica. The lodge caters to individual guests, couples, families and large groups of all sorts looking for somewhere to enjoy the a peaceful retreat and all the natural wonders of Costa Rica. At the same time we are also only 3 kms away from the very popular surf town of Tamarindo, full of great shops, restaurants and nightlife. We are in a great location, peaceful tropical paradise and also easy access to explore all the amazing area beaches and adventure activities Costa Rica is famous for!
Wanna live in the Costa Rican jungle for a while?
This is your chance! We are looking for up to 3 volunteers that would like to live in an area, surrounded by nature, monkeys, iguanas, hummingbirds. We are located only 3km away from the beach and from Tamarindo Village. This is a place with vibrant energy, spectacular views and very peaceful. We have a lot of fun projects that we need help developing and implementing!
We would love to host some backpackers, travelers, group of friends or even families who could help us with (some of - depending on skills and time spent at the lodge)::
* Check ins & outs of our guests.
* Being available for guests requests.
* Creating, painting and decorating parts of the property as needed.
* Communicating with and organizing our guests stays
* Helping with concierge service for our guests
* Posting to Social media
* Helping to come up with, develop and possibly even implement some of our longer term projects which include: build a sustainable (permaculture?) garden, a butterfly garden, a chicken coop, a composting system, artist stays in exchange for murals, etc.
* Helping to develop our large groups marketing strategies (ie: retreats, events, schools, camps, reunions, etc.)
* Building a yoga deck/event space
WHAT WE OFFER:
Free accommodation in a shared studio with up to 2 other volunteers. The studio includes 3 beds, a small kitchenette and private bathroom with Internet access and a balcony overlooking a frequent monkey trail!
The house is located in a 7ha property, with ocean views, a pool (the pool is limited use by volunteers, and can only be used when we do not have guests staying with us), and a wonderful, big tropical garden.
Walking distance to the local town of Villareal with grocery stores, a few local shops and local restaurants.
5-7 minute drive (bus or taxis also an option) to the beach and the center of the very popular tourist town of Tamarindo.
WHAT WE ASK FOR IN RETURN:
* preferably 4 hours/day of work on site, 6 days a week but could be 5 hours a day 5 days a week too (schedule is somewhat negotiable if you’d like to get a part time job elsewhere).
* Minimun stays of 2 months
* Must sleep at the property to be available for any after hours emergencies.
* No guests/friends allowed on the property (for the security, privacy and comfort of our guests)
Volunteers Feedbacks 1 votes