Help needed for teaching Enghlish In hoi an, Viet Nam
Location: Hoi An, Viet Nam
A very warm greeting from Hoian, the central of Vietnam!
If you plan to visit Vietnam, we would like to invite you to take part in our project in Hoian. Here you will gain an authentic experience of the local way of life, by making real connections with local people, by teaching English and living skills to our students, through a safe and reliable homestay with a local family, and also you will be enjoying a variety of entertaining community activities with us.
1. Your help
- You will work for 4 hours a day, 20 hours/week, possibly including a few hours during the weekend for three months in exchange for:
-Accommodation with private room and three (3) meals a day. We provide very delicious Vietnamese dishes and beverages during your period of stay to give you a chance to learn about and taste our traditional.
- Exciting and useful community activities (movies, charity trips, hangouts, traditional festivals, and events)
- Free laundry and cleaning three times a week
- Free tours and excursions around central of Vietnam
- Visa extend
* A recommendation letter, and references.
2. We look for someone who have:
• Is highly responsible, positive and open-minded.
• Has a considerable passion for teaching
• Is a native English speaker or fluent in English as his/he
Volunteers Feedbacks 0 votes