Help us build our online businesses in Berlin (Kreuzberg)
Location: Berlin, Germany
LOOKING FOR HELPXers for MARCH 2020
Hey all and WELCOME!
1. WHO ARE WE?
Christian and I are a couple in our early 30s' from Germany and Austria/France. We've been living in Berlin for a while. However, we travel quite a lot at the moment and only come back to our base in Berlin every now and then for a few weeks.
Christian is an IT professional, specialized in Blockchain / Data Privacy with a Side-Hustle in Gaming (Crowfall at the moment). He's super relaxed and loves team work and crazy brainstorms with nice people.
I have a business / finance background, love languages and travelling, and connecting with great people. I used helpX myself when travelling in Australia. I thought it was a brilliant idea, and also a GREAT way for myself to meet awesome people and get help and give back in the future!
2. OUR PHILOSOPHY REGARDING HELPX
So far, we got super lucky and had AMAZING helpXers that became friends - we hope YOU will too!
We believe our beautiful and cosy home feels best when we share it with super nice people, which is why we are excited to welcome the next HelpXers and make them feel at home in Berlin!
We believe our projects are really interesting, and we GENUINELY WANT YOU TO get the most out of the experience, too. This is why we are FLEXIBLE as to which task you will get, depending on your strength, our needs AND your preferences. We want to find the "golden middle".
There's really enough work in many areas anyway, so you may as well focus on what you like :)
So, IF YOU HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET, we believe you will love this experience!
3. OUR BEAUTIFUL LOCATION
We live right in the middle of one of the coolest / hippest areas of Berlin = "Kreuzberg-Friedrichshain":
- Tons of great cafés, restaurants, famous clubs are literally around the corner (e.g. Watergate, CDV or even Berghain a bit further away)
- Sightseeing spots (e.g. East Side Gallery, Oberbaumbrücke...) are within super short walking distance (5-10 min).
- Cool co-working spaces and entrepreneurial Meetups happen all around us, e.g. The Factory, Mindspace, WeWork are all about 10 min BY FEET from home.
- Plus you are super well connected to public transport (U-Bahn Schlesisches Tor is 5 minutes by feet, S-Bahn Warschauerstr. is 10 min by feet, Bus 2 min by feet).
We really take care of our apartment, too. Everyone loves it and thinks it is super cosy. Check the pictures for yourself. There are 4 rooms in total. Christian and I occupy 2 rooms which means 2 more rooms are available!
Couldn't add the photos well on HelpX, but they are on AirBnB, so check out this link to see for yourself: https://www.airbnb.de/rooms/36669716.
4. THE PROJECTS YOU WOULD HELP US ON
We are currently building up several ONLINE BUSINESSES, and we would be willing to provide for accommodation in exchange for help with our online work.
Tasks could include the following, but would be of course flexible depending on your profile, abilities and passions/preferences :)
- video editing for our YouTube Channels,
- writing articles (English),
- Online Marketing related activities (incl. research, SEO...)
- graphic design, for instance designing websites and/or pins for Pinterest
- video transcription into text
- idea generation…
FEEL FREE TO APPLY EVEN IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE THE ABOVE SKILLS, AS LONG AS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THOSE TASKS AND EXCITED TO LEARN ABOUT THE TOPIC :)
If you like the Online Business World, Passive Income ideas, the game Crowfall, Pinterest, Youtube or Google SEO - you will for sure love the stay with us ;)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
5. THE HELPX DEAL :)
The deal would be 4 hours per day, 5 days a week for accommodation. We have a kinda specific healthy diet - so we're happy to provide free food once or twice per day as long as you help with the cooking and like to eat what we eat (i.e. lots of veggies and salads xD) ;)
Please write which dates interest you, or specify if you are totally flexible :)
Volunteers Feedbacks 0 votes