APRODE PERU CALLS PERUVIAN AND FOREIGN VOLUNTEERS TO A SOCIO-ECONOMIC STUDY
Location: Lima, Peru
APRODE PERU CALLS PERUVIAN AND FOREIGN VOLUNTEERS TO A SOCIO-ECONOMIC STUDY PROJECT FOR THE INSTALLATION OF SCHOOL INFIRMARIES IN PIURA
The NGO APRODE PERU calls the support of young Peruvian or foreign university students under the modality of pre-professional practices, to carry out socioeconomic studies in the provinces of Piura, within the framework of the Project for the installation of infirmaries in public educational institutions. The volunteers must be students in psychology, anthropology, sociology, project development and international cooperation.
The project's areas of influence are:
· Chulucanas, La Matanza, Frías, Morropón, 26 de Octubre, Bernal, La Arena, La Unión, Sechura are all located in the Piura region.
Profile of the volunteer:
· Male or female, over 18 years old
· Students in psychology, anthropology, sociology, project development or international cooperation.
· Dynamic person, easy to adapt to the place of influence, supportive, with a desire to learn and teach, responsible and willing to support.
Volunteer service hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00 am. - 4:00 pm.
Means of Management:
- Technical sheet survey, working meetings with community organizations, interviews with key authorities, visits and interviews with local institutions, meetings with community farmers, research of statistical data among others.
Volunteers will be accompanied by staff assigned by APRODE PERU and community institutions.
Volunteers will stay with families in the area of influence or in lodgings assigned by the authorities of the beneficiary community of the project.
Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner): Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) will be offered from Monday to Friday in the host family or in coordination with community restaurants.
Number of volunteers required: 20
Beginning of the call: from October 01, 2018 to March 30, 2019.
Those interested write to: [email protected] or call the phones: 05 11 4751448/5114631
Coordinators in Lima: Ms. Floresmilda Morales Merino
Coordinators in the Piura Region: Tch. Pablo Emilio García Benites
Interested parties can also register through our website: www.aprodeperu.com
We are a Non-Governmental Organization for Development (NGOD) whose objective is to contribute to the promotion of human, social and sustainable development in Peru from an institutional integration approach in order to achieve social integration.
We are waiting for you. In Peru you will be able to experience the local life and you will be able to know its wonderful tourist places
Volunteers Feedbacks 0 votes